This powerful Amethyst Copper Wire Wrap Pendant is the perfect accessory for spiritual cleansing and protection. The amethyst's connection to the Crown Chakra, Virgo, and Pisces make this pendant ideal choice for those seeking to connect with their intuition and access higher spiritual realms. Elements of spirit are also present, making this pendant an excellent choice for magic seeking and magical practitioners.
Natural Amethyst 15mm
Pendant 1 15/16" x 11/16" (49mm x 18mm)
Natural Amethyst 12mm
Pendant 1 5/8" x 5/8" (40mm x15mm)
Please Note: Pendant Only. A complimentary organza ribbon is included with your purchase. Please message or leave a note at check out if you would prefer a waxed cotton cord instead.
Caring for unsealed copper
- This piece will oxidize naturally. Regular wear will keep the high points shiny, enhancing the texture of the weaves and designs.
- The natural oxidation process can be slowed by storing your wearable art in an enclosed environment such as a jewelry box or with the anti-tarnish strip in the zip bag included with your purchase.
- You may restore the shine by rubbing gently with a lint-free cloth or using a mild jewelry polishing cloth.
- We do not recommend using an ultrasonic cleaner with this piece. It could damage the stone and patina.
- Life can get in the crevices. Your wearable art may be cleaned by gently scrubbing with a toothbrush and dish soap (such as dawn or ivory.) Lay it out on a towel to dry. You may use a hairdryer to ensure no lingering moisture. Use caution as the copper will become hot.
- Avoid exposing it to acidic environments including water, detergents, lotions, hairspray and deodorants.
Sometimes We Don't Want To Go Green...
- I wear my copper jewelry next to the skin without any skin reaction (and I am sensitive to oh so many things.)
- Should you experience any greenish tinge, following the above care instructions will usually remedy the occurrence.
- There are some white papers out in cyber-land that correlate deficiencies in vitamin D and/or B12 with a skin reation, i.e. the greenish tinge. It's worth checking out if you experience the phenomenon.