Blue Howlite Copper Wire Wrap Criss-Cross Pendant
Blue Howlite 37mm x 27mm
Pendant 2 7/16" x 1 3/16" (60mm x 30mm)
Please Note: Pendant Only. A complimentary organza ribbon is included with your purchase. Please message or leave note at check out if you would like a waxed cotton cord
Caring for unsealed copper
- This piece will oxidize naturally. Regular wear will keep the high points shiny, enhancing the texture of the weaves and designs.
- The natural oxidation process can be slowed by storing your wearable art in an enclosed environment such as a jewelry box or with the anti-tarnish strip in the zip bag included with your purchase.
- You may restore the shine by rubbing gently with a lint-free cloth or using a mild jewelry polishing cloth.
- We do not recommend using an ultrasonic cleaner with this piece. It could damage the stone and patina.
- Life can get in the crevices. Your wearable art may be cleaned by gently scrubbing with a toothbrush and dish soap (such as dawn or ivory.) Lay it out on a towel to dry. You may use a hairdryer to ensure no lingering moisture. Use caution as the copper will become hot.
- Avoid exposing it to acidic environments including water, detergents, lotions, hairspray and deodorants.
Sometimes We Don't Want To Go Green...
- I wear my copper jewelry next to the skin without any skin reaction (and I am sensitive to oh so many things.)
- Should you experience any greenish tinge, following the above care instructions will usually remedy the occurrence.
- There are some white papers out in cyber-land that correlate deficiencies in vitamin D and/or B12 with a skin reation, i.e. the greenish tinge. It's worth checking out if you experience the phenomenon.